Tuesday, September 20, 2005

his little trip

My dh has decided to help out the relief effort by flying down to Mississippi and lifting boxes, or whatever they need done. In his words:

"This Friday I'm going down to Mississippi to help with the relief
effort for a handful of days. In addition to physical labor, I plan on finding out
what people need and buying it while I'm down there (cleaning supplies, new
underwear & socks, whatever)."

I'm hoping that he has a safe trip - and that he's able to be of some help. And that he comes home when he's done.

I'll be posting here as regularly as I can about his exploits. The phone service there is supposed to be kind of spotty - but he intends to call me once a day so we'll see.

Wish him luck - please!

Liena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home