Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Kosher dining

That was really a mistake.

I thought, since it was a kosher deli, I'd have a few extra choices as to food. They might have some nice mediteranean dishes....I don't eat dairy, but it's a deli, so no problems there.

But everything had egg in it. I think even my soda had egg. eew!

What really caused a blip in my day was the bug under my lettuce. Not to say it that way, but okay, sometimes bugs get in food and I understand that. But this was a GIANT bug, and if they had bothered to wash off the lettuce before handing it to me, it might not have been there.

I guess the p-poor sanitation practice just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Now I have a sour stomach and it's affecting my thoughts at work. I need to find a space to meditate for a few minutes before trying to get anything done.

Sometimes, you just want to say Waaaah.

Liena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home