Thursday, August 12, 2004

My husband is watching the Matrix

So, this is pretty neat. I type stuff, and it becomes part of the web. Here goes.

My husband is watching the Matrix right now. I can't hear any of the dialog from the bedroom, but I can hear the music arching up and pounding down. BAAAAAAdumdah. BAAAAAduM!

The cat doesn't seem to care.

Is everyone's life like this? Day in, day out, go to work and come home? Seems pretty silly to me. I work so I can have the stuff at home, but I'm so tired when I get there I can't really enjoy it. Yep. Pretty silly. (BAAAdumDAH!)

I like thinking about food. Maybe this will be a food blog. Not a "what did I eat today" kind of F-log, but a "what interesting things are going on in the food world" kind of f-log.

Like today. Some agency has decided that its very important for people in the US to eat at least two servings of fish per week. Does anyone else find this hypocritical? First "they" tell us that fish is dangerous, then "they" tell us to eat more fish! I don't get how anyone is supposed to figure this out.

If you are a person confused about what fish to eat - I sympathize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home