Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fred

My tamagotchi Sqshy has finally left me, and now I've got Fred. The generations so far are as follows;

1. Poofy - my first boy. He was very cute and liked to play lots of games.
2. Sqshy - my second boy, child of Daisy and Sqshy. He was a very tempermental teenager, hated to play games and got really fat. Then he grew up into a wonderfully adorable adult. The ugly duckling indeed.
3. Fred - my third boy (I sense a pattern here) who was the illigitimate child of Sqshy and some girl that the matchmaker brought. He didn't even know her name. Tsk, tsk Sqshy. I hope Fred can outlive the horror of his parent's lifestyles.

In other news look! I've got a picture on my web page! Yes, folks, that is what a bearded dragon looks like.

Liena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home