Monday, October 10, 2005

countdown to October 17

Okay, this is it. No more funny business - it's time to meet that deadline!

For those of you who were listening, the big yearly deadline for all of my clients is this coming Monday. Which means that the deadline for me to get stuff to them is this Friday, October 14.
I'll be pretty busy basically this whole week, I think. Speaking of which...

Yep. I got interrupted a second ago by the phone ringing. Pretty much describes my whole experience these days.

In other news, Wire and I picked pears this weekend! A WHOLE LOT OF PEARS! Anyone know any good pear recipes? I'm open to suggestions... please use the comment box below to add them.

Liena

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger jp_plus said...

yeah, I'd do the same thing lisa did with apples- cinnamon, rasins, and a little wine, was it? and just bake it until it smells good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home