Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed

Or the cake has been surfed. Or whatever your favorite phrase is - he's arrived in Gulfport. He described the flight as "completely uneventful". Which I take to mean that the food wasn't bad. :)

I expect to speak to him later this evening and I'll post his comments tomorrow while I'm at work.

As for me - I spent the day shopping! I got some recylced paper for the printer, and some storage containers for the kitchen (bulk food storage - yum.) Plus I saw a band playing on the street in Morristown, and bought flowers at the WholeFoods in Montclair.

See you tomorrow,

Liena

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2005 5:28 PM, Blogger Wire said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 25, 2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Wire said...

They found out I can use a computer - I'm doing Excel work. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home